Residential Trash Pickup Services
Garbage disposal is a significant problem faced in urban areas today. You would throw unwanted things into the trash can throughout the day. And before you know it, the trash can would be complete.
Residential trash can have different kinds of waste, including food waste. They need to be promptly disposed of else they would attract insects and other pests. In addition, prompt trash disposal is required to keep your house clean and hygienic.
The city authorities would take away trash daily. However, if you cannot hand over the garbage to them for any reason, you can get it removed by Herlich Hauling & Transport LLC.
How our services work
Our Junk Removal Process
- Schedule your Junk Removal service here or by calling 443-680-2158.
- Our friendly team will contact you within 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment. When we arrive in the area, we’ll check the items you want to be removed and provide you with an up-front all-inclusive price.
- We’ll do your request, being sure to only touch the items we’re taking away, and sweep up the area. We’ll then collect payment once the job is complete.
Residential trash removal
Local authorities remove the trash generated in homes and apartments. However, sometimes, the garbage generated may be too much and cannot be removed by the authorities. Also, the trash may be significant in size, making it difficult to remove by the authorities.
In all such cases, it would be your responsibility to get rid of the trash. For example, this situation can occur when you do a spring cleaning. When you clean your house thoroughly, you will likely find many items you don’t need. Some can be disposed of in a garage sale, but they must trash most others.
In this scenario, you would need the services of a residential trash pickup service provider. These are organizations that specialize in removing junk and trash of all kinds. They would pick up and dispose of all your garbage for a fee.
The trash that you have could include dry waste and wet waste. You need to segregate the waste properly so the removal will be done seamlessly. Damp waste refers to kitchen waste that is usually organic in nature. It includes food waste, leaves, plant parts, etc. Wet litter can generally be composted and made into manure to grow plants.
Dry waste needs to be separated since most of the dry waste would end up in landfills. Plastic is an item of concern since its disposal harms the environment. Before calling a trash pickup agency, you must segregate the waste properly.
How it is done?
The following explains how the process works:
- You can call the trash disposal company. They would send a professional well versed in this field to your home.
- The expert would have a look at the trash to be disposed of. They would then estimate the cost of picking up and disposing of the garbage.
- They will send their team to pick up the trash if you accept their offer.
- They would collect all the trash and take it with them. At the premises, they would segregate items to be recycled and send them to a recycling agency. Other things would be disposed of in a landfill or any other eco-friendly way.
- Once they picked up the trash, they would clean up the area. On completion of the work, you can make the payment. Residential trash pickup is unlikely to be very expensive. It will give you offer different payment options that are convenient for you.
Let Us Handle Your Junk
Give us a call today and we'll be on our way to pick up your junk. Just point at it and it's gone.