Lawn Equipment Removal Services
If you have a lawn or garden in your house, you would probably have to purchase lawn equipment. You could have various types of gear, from lawnmowers to shovels and spades to leaf blowers.
Most of this equipment has a lifespan, after which they become old. Therefore, it would be best if you replaced it with new equipment. However, you would want first to get rid of the old gear before buying new ones since the old ones occupy a lot of space.
Furthermore, you cannot dump lawn equipment in the garbage bin. It would require the services of a professional lawn equipment removal agency. They will ensure that all your old lawn equipment is disposed of correctly and eco-friendly.
How our services work
Our Junk Removal Process
- Schedule your Junk Removal service here or by calling 443-680-2158.
- Our friendly team will contact you within 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment. When we arrive in the area, we’ll check the items you want to be removed and provide you with an up-front all-inclusive price.
- We’ll do your request, being sure to only touch the items we’re taking away, and sweep up the area. We’ll then collect payment once the job is complete.
Disposing of old lawn equipment
There are various types of equipment that you may have on your lawn. These include the equipment you use for landscaping. The lawn mower would be the leading equipment you use. After some years, the lawn mower may break down, and it would be time to get rid of it.
The lawn mower and other mechanical equipment have metallic parts. These parts cannot and should not be thrown with regular trash. If they end up in a landfill, they harm the environment. However, most of these metal parts can be recycled, which is an eco-friendly way to do things.
When busy with your schedules, you wouldn’t have time to find a recycling agency or get rid of the equipment. In such a scenario, the best option for you is to contact a lawn equipment removal agency. Such an agency is a professional firm specialising in removing old equipment.
With their experience in junk removal, they know what to do with such old equipment. It would charge you a fee for the disposal and take the equipment away. It is then the responsibility to get rid of the equipment.
If you have old lawn equipment to dispose of, then this is what you can do:
- Contact a reputed and professional junk removal agency. The agency should offer lawn equipment disposal services.
- The agency would send a professional to your home. They would examine the equipment to be disposed of and then inform you of the costs involved.
- They will get on the job immediately if the costs are acceptable to you. They would send a crew to your home to pick up all the equipment and take it with them.
- Where needed, they can even clean up after removing the old equipment. Once the equipment is removed, the agency will recycle what it can and trash the remaining parts.
- On completion of the work, you can pay them their removal fees. Professional agencies have convenient payment options.
Herlich Hauling & Transport is the ideal way to get rid of old lawn equipment, landscaping equipment, or any tools you don’t need. You can then buy new equipment and free up space preventing junk from building up.
Let Us Handle Your Junk
Give us a call today and we'll be on our way to pick up your junk. Just point at it and it's gone.