Trampoline Removal Services
A trampoline is a great thing to buy, particularly if you have kids. Your children would enjoy playing on the trampoline bouncing, and having fun. It is not just kids but even adults who would enjoy playing on the trampoline.
Once the kids grow up and leave home, a question arises – what to do with the trampoline? It is also possible that the trampoline is broken or damaged with regular use. It would be best if you disposed of the trampoline.
You cannot throw the trampoline into the trash can. You need to dispose of it properly, which is why you need the services of a trampolines removal agency.
How our services work
Our Junk Removal Process
- Schedule your Junk Removal service here or by calling 443-680-2158.
- Our friendly team will contact you within 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment. When we arrive in the area, we’ll check the items you want to be removed and provide you with an up-front all-inclusive price.
- We’ll do your request, being sure to only touch the items we’re taking away, and sweep up the area. We’ll then collect payment once the job is complete.
Trampolines can come in different sizes and different materials. While they are fun to use, they also take up much space. Kids tend to get bored after playing with the trampoline for a few years. Regular use of the trampoline causes more wear and tear. The trampoline may not work as well as it used to when you bought it.
Further, the fabric in the trampoline may be torn or damaged. The outer frame also could be broken or damaged. You would want to get rid of the trampoline in all such cases. Keeping a broken trampoline can be risky since someone may use it and get hurt.
An old trampoline is an eyesore and takes up space you can use for something else. If you want to get rid of a trampoline, contact Herlich Hauling & Transport immediately. We are a professional junk removal company experienced in removing all kinds of junk and waste.
Which agency’s services to use?
Many agencies offer junk removal services. Choosing from the different agencies can be confusing. However, we have some guidelines to help you to do this effectively.
- Look for an agency that specializes in junk removal. They must be experienced in this field and have a team of professionals who know their job.
- Since you want to dispose of a trampoline, look for an agency that does this work. Find out if they have removed trampolines before. Talk to them to understand how they would do the job. They should not expect you to disassemble the trampoline, which is additional work.
- Knowing how they dispose of the trampoline after picking it up is essential. Do they recycle it? You must work with an agency that follows eco-friendly disposal practices.
- Find out their timelines to complete the work. Once you place an order with them, they should complete the job quickly and not make you wait.
- Look for an agency that offers its services in your locality. Else, they may charge you extra for having to travel a long distance.
- Last but not least, find out the costs involved. Most agencies would visit your home and give a quote. Evaluate the selection and then decide which agency to work with it. They should offer you convenient payment options.
Let Us Handle Your Junk
Give us a call today and we'll be on our way to pick up your junk. Just point at it and it's gone.